Q1 2024 - Using existing anchor text to increase better link suggestions
This feature is to help understand your current link structure and find links based on your existing links. Similar to GSC, Custom Keywords, where you can add them to find link suggestion. Use existing anchor text will continue to find links that you have used in the past to find similar link suggestions.
* Retrieve anchor text for the URL
* Add "Used Anchor text" in this section (screenshot attached)
* Enable/disable "Use existing anchor text" to find link suggestions.
* Add used all "used anchor text" to "all keywords"
* In "Custom Settings"
* Enable/disable "all keywords" as default link suggestions
* Add Google Search Console keywords to "all keywords"
* Add Custome Keywords to "all keywords"
* Add "used anchor text" to all keywords
* Get recommendations based on focus keywords to "all keywords"